Sunday, November 29, 2009

Are you allowed to sell Mary Kay cosmetics online i.e in an auction?

Just curious are you allowed to sell it online? Is it in the contract anywhere that you can`t?Are you allowed to sell Mary Kay cosmetics online i.e in an auction?
as long as your selling them for the set price I would assume its fine...but it you undersell or over sell I would think it could be considered embezzlement in a court of law.





I would suggest calling the 1 800 number to see for sure.Are you allowed to sell Mary Kay cosmetics online i.e in an auction?
I see other people selling it on eBay so I can't see why not. I just searched and came up with 28k+ results for ';mary kay';.
Sandra D's response is right on.





Good luck!
Of course, you can , if you own them.
I think technically you're not supposed to, but just check the eBay listings ... plenty of people do.
no - you can not sell them, BUT you can always try! ;)
No you are not and yes it is in the contract. for specifics answers ask you consultant for copy of the contract MK does offer a website you can not sell another person website

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan