Monday, November 30, 2009

Have you bought cosmetics online?

Has anyone bought something from a cosmetics website called Brush111 ? I ordered some items and paid through PayPal. It has been over a month and I have not received the parcel?





I am unable to track the parcel after it has left Hong Kong in March. I have contacted the website and they are not helpful.





Can anyone tell me what has happened?Have you bought cosmetics online?
You need to contact the website customer service. and as them what the hell is going on.. at the same time open a paypal dispute, so in the end you can at least get your money back if the item dont arrive or get lost in the post.Have you bought cosmetics online?
I just did a quick web search to see if there's anything out there about the site. I found one question on yahoo answers asking if it's legit, but the question was deleted. I hope you get your stuff. That really stinks. I found this on their website:











NOTICE


Dear customer,





due to Chinese Spring Festival HOLIDAY,the shippment will be


delayed for several days.Sorry for the inconvenience.Date of holiday is the following:





1.


HONGKONG POST:from JAN 18,2009 to FEB 2,2009


2.


EMS:from JAN 25 ,2009 to JAN30





Hope to purchase in advance,before the holiday!


When the holiday is over ,we could ship your order out immediately!


THANKS FOR YOUR VISITING !


GOOD LUCK!











Hopefully that has something to do with it and you'll still be getting your items.
No, I did look at thier website. If you can go purchase an international phone card you can contact them, also inside of paypal should have contact info too. Personally I would call Pay Pal and ask them what is going on. I only purchase from China on Ebay so that Pay Pal will guarentee the purchase. Look under security or something like that at pay pal its kinda tough finding thier number but it is there.
Oh, no I have just the answer.


www.marykay.com/dgallman

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan