Thursday, December 10, 2009

CALLING ALL PHOTOSHOP PROS =) Help creating photoshop illustration similar to mac cosmetics- online tutorial..?

Hey guys


I totally need help creating a make up feature for a magazine project( University) It has to be 100% pro.





I've always used and loved mac so naturally their sketches inspired me. I want to create a similar look.


Have a look a what i mean


http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetics.com/images/looks/ensign_259.jpg





I've been trying to recreate by tracing and sketching,but it looks rubbish.Its the make up that i want to get spot on i've got the face but i can't get the blending right.





any useful help would be great


tips, tutorials, step by step anything useful





Cheers guys happy new year xxxCALLING ALL PHOTOSHOP PROS =) Help creating photoshop illustration similar to mac cosmetics- online tutorial..?
Try to look for a tutorial at the site bellow





http://www.w3schools.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan