Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cherry culture online cosmetics!! question about holding items!!?

hi!! i love cherry culture!!! but haven't ordered yet because i need some time to set up my pay pal account !!





my question is can i hold items if i add ti my shopping bags?!!!





thanks!!! ps...do u guys know other online stores selling cheap cosmetics???? (like ELF and cherryculture) thanks!!!!Cherry culture online cosmetics!! question about holding items!!?
I'm not sure but cherryculture keeps there site stocked up fairly well and normaly restock (when they sell out) about 2 weeks afterwards...I dont really see any need to hold them? I believe you can email them (on the website there should be a emaila address) and ask them. You can get cheap makeup at ebay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan