Thursday, December 3, 2009

Please help. does anyone here,experienced Ordering Cosmetics online? From US to Japan.?

Well some online stores doensn't ship internationally. So,I have tried to use a personal shopper (myus.com) but they told me,they can't send me cosmetics(because of my countries restrictions). They use DHL to send their packages. I just ordered some eyeshadows,eyeliner. I'm just wondering,how to get to order things from sephora,cherryculture and other online cosmetics shops. Any idea about this? Please help. does anyone here,experienced Ordering Cosmetics online? From US to Japan.?
Here's a link to shopping directory that lists only online stores that ship directly to Japan:


http://www.intletail.com/japan/health-be鈥?/a>





of the sites listed there StrawberryNet is one I can really recommend.


I've purchased from them many times. They're one of my favorite online shops!





its best not to use on of those personal shopper services if you don't have to, cuz all they do is a receive a package, re-ship it, and charge you a big fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan