Thursday, December 10, 2009

I just order from mac cosmetics?and i order a paint pot ?will it melt?has any order paint pot online?

if u have order a mac paint pot online can u please tell me in what condition u got it?thank you gal'sI just order from mac cosmetics?and i order a paint pot ?will it melt?has any order paint pot online?
Every thing I've EVER ordered from the MAC site came in perfect condition, wrapped up, like I just got it from the store. That also goes for paint pots. Your paint pot won't melt.





Hope I helped %26amp; Good Luck!





xoxo,


EricaI just order from mac cosmetics?and i order a paint pot ?will it melt?has any order paint pot online?
it will not melt i have ordered paint pots before and it's just like getting them from store i love paint pots my faves are rubenesque, bare study, painterly, fresco rose well all of them which did you get?
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan