Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mac cosmetics online help...?

I ordered a few things early Tuesday morning around 1 am and I received my package this morning. When I opened it I found my invoice and one of my products is missing. My hello kitty lucky tom quad isn't in there? What should I do?Mac cosmetics online help...?
I would contact them asap! That is a mistake on their part and they should ship it out to you over night. And if they tell you that it's out of stock demand that they give you a discount on that product or off your next purchase.Mac cosmetics online help...?
Call the MAC customer Service line. It should be on the invoice.


Call immediately! That collection is said to sell out!!
Contact customer service and let them know
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan